Phoenix 18′ x 52″ Frame Above Ground Swimming Pool with Pump, Ladder, & More Kit
Part Number: ECRC00185T-KIT
Get outdoors and have some fun in the sun this summer with the Phoenix pool series. This set includes a 18 x 4.3-foot pool, a sand filter pump, an 18-foot pool liner, a skimmer, a pool ladder, chemical kit, phosphate removal chemical, and a pool net.
The pool’s all steel construction provides durability for years of hassle-free use and the sharp marble wall design adds an appealing feature to your yard. The steel pool frame is easy to assemble so you can be ready for fun in a matter of minutes.
The sand filter has a pumping capacity of 1,200 gallons per hour and features a powerful 20 GPM pump, 4 position multiport valve, and system base. The pool liner fits most 48 and 52-inch pools. The skimmer is a standard ABS thru-wall above ground pool skimmer complete with return fitting and a vacuum plate. The A-frame ladder is perfect for pools with walls 48-52 inches tall.
Don’t miss out on the fun you could be having with your family and friends this summer and add the Phoenix pool kit to your backyard party.
- Do-it-yourself with the easy to assemble above ground pool kit
- -52 inches deep
- -Precise fit and stylish design to enhance your backyard
- -Steel construction on all components for durability
- -Rust resistant galvanized walls
- Do-it-yourself with the easy to assemble above ground pool kit -52 inches deep -Precise fit and stylish design to enhance your backyard -Steel construction on all components for durability -Rust resistant galvanized walls -Includes: -Pool (ECRC00185T) -Sand filter pump (71225) -18-foot pool liner (LI184820) -Skimmer (8940) -Pool ladder (87950) -Chemical kit (20K-7-28-1210) -Phosphate removal chemical (NC-05131) -Pool net (8051) -Water capacity (90%): 5,200 gallons -Wall color: Marble wall pattern -Frame color: Cognac plus clear krystal kote -Dimensions: 18 x 18 x 4.3 feet -Warranty: 20-year limited warranty on pool frame
Cornelius started in 1967, building steel wall and vinyl liner for in-ground pools. Cornelius entered the above-ground market in 1971, as the demand for more affordable backyard vinyl liner pools increased.
We are known for using innovative materials, functional product design, efficient packaging, and eye catching patterns in both liners and walls. Through the years, we have grown from a regional manufacturer into a large international company with sales all across North America and around the world. During this growth we have expanded our manufacturing equipment and facility to meet this demand.
In 2008 our manufacturing plant moved at north of Montreal in Quebec, we have since extend our experience in a larger competence field. New ownership looks to the future by investing in tooling, machinery and design. We are committed to continuously improve our products and better support our customers.